Garden Sheds Kingston upon Thames
One of the most important aspects of any Kingston upon Thames garden shed is the base. If you don’t pay attention to your Kingston upon Thames garden shed base, you could find any of the following problems:
- cracks or breaks in the structure of your garden shed
- problems with water ingress into your garden shed
- problems opening doors and windows, as the frames can drop out of alignment.
So failing to ensure you have a flat, level and strong base could mean your Kingston upon Thames garden shed will become prone to failure and could cause you a lot of stress. Meanwhile, a correctly installed concrete or flagstone base could help your garden shed to have a useful life of up to 30 years.
Planning your garden shed base
A good Kingston upon Thames garden sheds supplier will be able to give you advice and assistance on installing a good base for your garden shed. However, some of the things you’ll need to think about include the following:
- ensuring the ground is as level as possible before the garden shed base is laid
- cutting away any overhanging branches, so they don’t interfere with the structural integrity of your garden shed
- ensuring your garden shed base isn’t too close to fences or hedges, so you can still access the shed walls to paint or treat the timber.
Want to know more?
01252 737418 | 07747 625275